- At The Oaklands Primary School, we believe that all of our little acorns have the potential to grow into mighty oaks.
Deliver exceptional education to children and young people in the West Midlands, enabling them all to have successful, happy lives and make a positive impact on their communities. We do this by:
- Providing all our children and young people with the highest levels of expectation, educational provision and care.
- Achieving the highest levels of academic progress for all our learners.
- Nurturing our children and young people in academies where safety and wellbeing are of paramount importance.
- Providing a rich educational experience for all our learners.
- Adopting a consistently high level of inclusivity and equity for all students, colleagues and stakeholders across our trust.
- Contributing positively to the communities which our academies serve.
- Valuing all our people and developing them as professionals and lifelong learners.
- Working intelligently to maximise the effective and efficient use of our resources.
- Working ethically and with integrity, civility and respect.
Success through Endeavour:
- We work hard and develop resilience to ensure that we are able to collectively and positively overcome any barriers that we face
Ambition through Challenge:
- We are relentlessly ambitious for all our students and colleagues and challenge them to do their best, every lesson, every day
Strength through Diversity:
- We are truly inclusive, embrace each other’s differences and backgrounds and respect each other’s views and beliefs